02 February, 2017

Fire Warrior February part Deux

So first I'll admit to the fact the last time I posted was two years ago on this exact same topic.  I own up to it, its lazy.

In that time I've played quite a bit with my unpainted Tau and endured the taunts of my very talented friends with their multiple well painted armies.  Luckily my laziness is greater than my vanity so their taunts fall upon deaf unpainted ears.

The whole point of this post is not to point out the flaws in my painting schedule, but to announce I'm going to try it again!  That's right Fire Warrior February is back.  I will be taking time tonight to clear my painting table of anything not a Tau Fire Warrior, though one or two small brain break models may remain.  The goal is to get the new second squad of Breachers built and primed so that I can concentrate on those two teams first.  Once those are done I'll move on to the other Fire Warrior teams.  I should point out I'm currently sitting on 3 x 12 man Striker teams, and 2 x 10 man Breacher teams.  When you add in the path finders it makes for allot of Tau grunts.

I might try putting them all on the board one night to see how that goes.

The big advantage that I have over 2014 is that I know have a playable marine army that can be used while I'm painting the Tau..no its not painted either.

If you would like to follow my progress as I go you will find a link to the Tau Project Board on the top right hand of this board.  I'll try to update the steps and processes as they go there, as well as update here with photos.

So there you have it, Fire Warrior February.  Hope fully I won't have to move into Makeup March again, and stay totally away from Apology April.

No comments:

Post a Comment